This Supplemental End User Licsense Agreement (“SEULA”) contains additional terms and conditions for the Software Product set forth herein and licensed under the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) between you and Mividas Video Solutions AB, or its Affiliates (collectively, the “Agreement”). Capitalized terms will have the meanings as in the EULA.
To the extent that there is a conflict between the EULA and this SEULA, this SEULA will take precedence. By downloading, installing, or using the Software you agree to comply with the terms of this SEULA.
These are generic terms of service for licenses provided by Mividas Video Solutions AB.
The following licenses are included:
- Mividas Core
- Mividas Core Enterprise
- Mividas Core Meeting Portal
- Mividas add-in for Microsoft Outlook
- Mividas Rooms
- Mividas Rooms Enterprise
- Mividas Insight
- Mividas LDAP-portal
- Mividas RStream
- Mividas ASP – Advanced Service Provider (contact us for specific terms of service)
Generic terms of service
- Partners are responsible for 1st and 2nd line support. Mividas is responsible for 3rd line support.
- Qualified end customers can request 3rd line support directly to Mividas. Please contact your Mividas partner for pre-requisites to qualify for direct access to Mividas support.
- Support hours 08.00 – 17.00
- Support policy NBD – Next Business Day
- Customers are entitled to free updates during the contract period
- For pro-active support, please allow Mividas to subscribe to error reports from your Mividas installation. No integrity critical data will be transfered using this feature. Logs that contain personal and none-personal data will be extracted by Mividas if allowed by customer or provided by customer.
- Support for customer adaptations may need its own service agreement or will be added to the annual license fee